Friday 29 November 2013

DAY 2

ON THE WAY TO BREAKFAST:
1 burrito

BREAKFAST:
0.5 of a pigs worth of bacon
69 hash browns

11AM SNACK:
1 box of fruit winders
3 pieces of lettuce shaped candy

LUNCH:
2 boxes of penne carbonara
2 jacket potatoes with sour cream

4PM TEA:
1 jar of mayonnaise

DINNER:
-

MIDNIGHT SNACK:
6 buckets of salt popcorn
5 buckets of butter popcorn
4 buckets of toffee popcorn
3 buckets of sweet popcorn
2 buckets of wasabi popcorn
1 pickle

THOUGHTS:
I was really happy i reached my goal of three pieces of lettuce although they were smaller than normal its the effort that counts. The reason i left my dinner blank was because I passed out I think this may have been a result of me eating too much lettuce, I should probably cut down.

GOALS:
no more lettuce
only 68 hash browns tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment